Do you have a bunch of birthdays coming up? There are certain times of the year that just seem to be packed full of birthdays and you’re constantly running around trying to buy gifts and write cards.
If your loved ones live quite far away, you may want to send them a simple birthday image to let them know you’re thinking of them on their special day. Plus it does a little more than a simple ‘happy birthday’.
Whether it’s sent by text, email, or social media post there are numerous ways to send a funny or heartwarming birthday image to someone.
Searching the internet for the perfect happy birthday image for your recipient can take hours, and sometimes we just don’t have that time to spare. Luckily, we have done the work for you!
Here we have put together a collection of the best images to wish someone a happy birthday. From funny memes to heartfelt messages, there is something for everyone. We hope you enjoy them!
Fun Facts About Birthdays
To get you in the birthday spirit, here are some fun facts that you might not have known about birthdays.
- In China, when a baby is born they are considered to be one year of age already. So when they have been alive for one year, they are technically two!
- Around two billion birthday cards are sent around the world each year.
- In theory, you will share your birthday with around twenty million other people in the world.
- William Shakespeare died on his 52nd birthday in 1616!
- August is the most common birth month around the world, which means these people were likely conceived around December.
- “Happy Birthday” is the most popular song in the English language and has even been copyrighted in the past. It is safe to sing now though, so don’t worry.
The Best 45 Images To Say Happy Birthday
34. Happy Birthday I Appreciate Your Presence In My Life And Wouldn’t Trade It For All The Fortune In This Universe Have A Phenomenally Exciting And Memorable Birthday Today Love You
37. Birthdays Are Good For Your Health Studies Have Shown That People Who Have More Birthdays Live Longer
38. You Don’t Get Smarter As You Get Older There Is Just Less Stupid Stuff Left That You Haven’t Already Done
40. Congratulations On Being A Year Older And Still Maintaining Such A Low Level Of Maturity You Are Truly An Inspiration
41. Happy Birthday Enjoy Your Day Sending Wishes Your Way For You To Have A Lovely Day And A Fabulous Year Filled With Ssuccess Joy And Love Enjoy Your Celebration
42. You Deserve Everything That You Desire So Make Your Birthday Wish And Let It Fly Higher Happy Birthday
43. Happy Birthday I Hope Your Big Day Is Filled With Lightness Laughter And Lots Of Memorable Moments
Ideas Of What To Write In A Birthday Message
For those of you that aren’t that great with the words and normally just sign a card with your name, it’s time to rethink that tactic.
You don’t have to be a poet or a literary genius to make someone’s day with a special birthday message, occasionally something short and snappy will do the trick just fine.
Here are just a few of the messages you can include in your message to that special birthday person:
“Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.”
“Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
“Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.”
“Hope your birthday is as special as you are.”
“Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come. Hope it’s a good one.”
Funny Birthday Messages
Who doesn’t love a funny birthday message? With so many to choose from, we could be here. Here we have included the best messages that made us giggle and will surely make your recipient giggle too.
“I believe you forgot my birthday present last year, so now I’m returning the favor. Happy Birthday!”
“What goes up but never comes down? Your age.”
“Some say the glass is half empty, others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, just drink whatever’s in the glass!”
“I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.”
“Just imagine all the things you’d want to hear on your birthday… and assume I wrote them here!”
Belated Birthday Messages
Oh no, you forgot someone’s birthday. It’s easily done and we won’t hold it to you, don’t worry. But maybe set a reminder for next year? In order to smooth things over, choose one of these hilarious messages to try and make them forget all about it.
“I’m actually kind of glad this is late because now it’s a happy surprise!”
“I’m sorry this birthday card isn’t on time, but it’s actually the earliest I’ve ever been late!”
“My thoughts of you were on time – it’s only the CARD that’s late! Hope you had a great birthday.”
“I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday. The good news is that I also forgot your age. Happy Belated Birthday!”
“Happy Birthday! Don’t think of this as a late birthday card. Consider it a very early one for next year. Here’s wishing you a wonderful year ahead!”
Messages For Your Best Friend
If you are stumped on what to write to your best friend on their birthday, it’s okay. Sometimes we’ve spent so many birthdays with someone that we just run out of ideas! Here are some fantastic ideas on how to make your bestie laugh on their birthday.
“Don’t forget to smile uncomfortably as everyone sings you Happy Birthday!”
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. – John Lennon”
“Birthdays come once a year, but best friends are once in a lifetime. I’m so happy to call you mine!”
“Here’s to another year of friendship, laughter, and getting up to no good together. Happy Birthday!”
“The secret to staying young is make-up… make up an age, then stick with it!”
Birthday Messages For Colleagues
When you are writing a birthday message to a colleague, you need to remain professional but still make it warm and make the recipient feel special. Here are some great ideas on how to do both.
“Happy Birthday and all the best to you in the year to come!”
“The whole team wishes you the happiest of birthdays and a great year.”
“May your birthday be the start of a year filled with good luck, good health, and much happiness.”
“We wish you an amazing year that ends with accomplishing all the great goals that you have set!”
“It’s a pleasure to work with you and wish you a happy birthday.”
We hope you enjoyed our 45 best birthday images, from funny to sincere there is something for every recipient and for any kind of birthday. Feel free to share and save these images to use whenever you need them.