Everybody loves their grandma. They are super sweet, love you dearly, and they usually let you get away with a lot more than your parents do!
Grandmas are known for always dotting on their grandkids, and if they find out they are hungry, you can be sure that they will fix that as soon as possible! If you love your grandma, then you definitely need to check out these memes.
Not only are they super hilarious, but they are also incredibly relatable.
So let’s get started!
25 Funny Grandma Memes That Are Super Relatable
We have put together a list of 25 of the funniest grandma memes that are also super relatable.
If you thought your grandma was the only one to act how she does, you’ll soon find that grandma behavior is universal.
You’ll love all these memes and want to share them with your siblings, parents, and grandma straight away.
1. “Grandparents Be Like, Sure, Have Another”
Grandma will never say no, so you can usually ask for more!
2. “Saw It, Liked It, Asked Grandma, Got It!”
Grandma always has your back!
3. “Mom: Please Don’t Feed The Kids Sugar. Grandma: I Won’t”
She cant help but to feed you as much as possible.
4. “When Your Grandma Finds Out That You Didn’t Have Any Breakfast”
There’s no such thing as a small plate at grandmas.
5. “‘Grandma Can You Come Over? I Can’t Honey, I’m Old And Weak. But My Parents Aren’t Home And I’m Hungry.’ Grandma:”
6. “Grandparents Be Like One Little Snack Before You Go Home”
7. “When Grandma Calls You A Handsome Boy”
8. “‘Used To Go See Bands Play Live Music.’ ‘Sure Grandma, Let’s Get You To Bed.’”
9. “My 98-Year-Old Grandmother Apologized For Having To Wear Her Nightgown In Front Of Us. I Said It Was No Problem And That It Actually Looked Very Comfortable, So She Immediately Offered One To Me. It’s Not Like I Could Reject This Generous Gift…”
10. “‘Me: I Haven’t Eaten All Day.’ My Grandma:”
11. “My Grandmother Was Complaining About How She Couldn’t Use The Remote So I Grandma-ified It For Her”
Sometimes we need to help grandma.
12. “Doesn’t Have Facebook. Still Remembers Your Birthday.”
13. “Me Showing Up To Grandma’s House Vs. Me Leaving Grandma’s House…”
14. “How Grandma Be Looking When Everybody Leaves”
You know exactly what we’re talking about.
15. “Grandma, I’m Not Really Hungry, Just Make Me 1 Meatball Please.” Just One, She Said.
16. “My Grandma When She Sees Me Every Year: ‘My God, What A Handsome Young Man You Are.”
17. “Sorry Grandma, No Bingo Today”
18. “5-Year-Old Me Watching Grandma Bake Cookies. 20-Year-Old Me Watching Grandma Bake Cookies. 21-Year-Old Me, Trying To Make Those Cookies Myself And Failing Miserably, Because My Grandma Isn’t There To Help Me:”
You never stop needing grandma even when you’re older.
19. “Me When I See My Grandma: Me Listening To Her Stories:”
20. “Being A Grandma Means Letting The Grandkids Get Into Things… Just Long Enough To Get A Picture.”
21. “Don’t Worry Sweetie… Nana’s Got Your Back!”
22. “When Grandma Can’t Afford To Buy Your Jordans, She Knits You A Pair.”
They might not be the real thing, but somehow, they are better because grandma made them.
23. “Geez, Grandma! It’s Not That Hard! Go Into Settings… Select Wi-fi… Select It! Tap It With Your Finger! OMG Any Finger Grrrrr….”
Trying to help grandma with technology can be pretty stressful.
24. “This Old Picture Of My Great Grandma (Far Left) Makes It Look Like The Cameraman Just Stumbled Into A Secret Meeting With Grandmas.”
25. “What Happens At Grandma’s Stays At Grandma’s!”
Grandmas are the best. You can never really get mad at them and you always know that they have your back.
Each of these memes are super relatable and really funny, and we’re sure you’ve had a little laugh to yourself!
If you liked this article, you might enjoy our post, ‘The Best Memes To Celebrate The New Year‘.